TRAVEL IN CONFIDENCE
As longstanding members of ABTA & ATOL rest assured in the comfort that your tour is financially secure.
ABTA – the Travel Association
Ski Astons under the auspices of Ultima Tours Ltd is a member of ABTA with registration number V6078. All tours are bonded through ABTA giving you piece of mind when booking with us.
ABTA has a code of conduct for its members. This code is designed to import a standard level of professional behaviour that you can expect from the tour operator in the provision of its holidays under their flag.
In addition we hold an Air Travel Organisers Licence (ATOL) granted by the Civil Aviation Authority; member-ship number ATOL2643. This provides protection for tour packages booked in the UK that are inclusive of flights.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Further travel guidance is available from the Foreign & Commonwealth office. Continual updates allow travellers to be abreast of changes in government travel advisories and worldwide issues, to facilitate safe & financially secure journeys.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here:
Ski Astons is a fully assured member of the The School Travel Forum (STF) and is also a proud holder of the Learn-
School Travel Forum
The STF provides a benchmark for best practice in school travel. Booking with an assured member you can rest assured in the knowledge that the provider will
- Understand and facilitate the needs of educational travel
- Have effective Safety Management systems in place
- Offer fair terms and conditions and the best financial security
- be inspected and approved by independent experts on an annual basis in accordance with STF standards
For more information visit www.schooltravelforum.com
The LOtC Quality Badge
The Learning Outside the Classroom (LOtC) Badge is a national accreditation awarded by the School Travel Forum. It is a benchmark that identifies organisations that provide quality learning experiences. Badge holders are required to fulfil six high level generic quality indicators. Providers must evidence that
- A process is in place to assist users to plan the learning experience effectively Accurate information about its offer is provided
- Activities or experiences which meet learner needs are offered
- The experience is reviewed and feedback is acted upon
- The needs of users are met
- Safety management processes are in place to manage risk effectively
For more information visit www.lotcqualitybadge.org.uk