PASSPORTS & VISAS
Before You Go
Passports & Visas
At the directive of the tour party leader passengers may be travelling on group collective passport OR may be required to travel with their own individual passports. Please make sure you are clear regarding the schools requirements.
Where schools require that students travel with individual passports ALL passengers must be in possession of their own valid, standard 10yr passport.
We advise that passengers check well in advance of the tour that all travel documents are valid. To assist with preparation of this please consider the following:
- The passport office recommendations state that the expiry date on the passport is at least 6 months after the return date into the United Kingdom.
- Passengers who are not British Nationals should consult with their embassy for advice with respect to any visa requirements for travel to from and within the country of their destination.
- For assistance with visa requirements for your destination refer to the website of the Foreign Commonwealth office at www.fco.gov.uk
- Non EU nationals are required by officials to be identified at entry and exit ports.
- Please allow at least 4 to 6 weeks if applying for a new individual passport.
- Premium 1 day services are NOT available for NEW passport applications and the fast track service requires a week to deliver the passport after the date of submission and can be costly.
If your group has accepted the insurance policy offered by Ski Astons via Fogg Travel insurance Services limited, please click on the links below to download a copy of your policy and key facts sheet.