WHY SKI ASTONS ?
Safety and Support
Unrivalled support to our party leaders:
- A detailed safety management system covers all aspects of the tour – free on request
- Pre tour promotional support – information evening for parents, leaflets and posters
- Inspection visits available to party leaders.
- Subsidised Leader & instructor training courses for teachers
- GNVQ and GCSE courses accommodated
- Members of our management team are contactable and available in resort should you require additional support.
- A personal service from a family business with corporate vision. Honesty is our priority –we provide exactly what is promised with no surprises or hidden extras
WITH HEALTH AND SAFETY AT THE FOREFRONT OF SCHOOL TRAVEL YOU CAN REST ASSURED KNOWING THE FOLLOWING ARE INTEGRAL TO OUR TOTAL CARE PACKAGE
- A documented Safety Management System is in place, which may be submitted to education authorities
- High Levels of Supervision for the duration of the tour
- With a family history working within the coaching industry our transport providers are selected on their ability to provide a service to the highest safety standards.
- All vehicles and drivers operate within EU regulations. This includes the provision of seat belts as standard
- Safety Announcements – vehicular and resort briefs are given to all students at appropriate times and on a daily basis.
- All personnel involved with our tours undertake police checks and are qualified to LEA standards.
- Packages include comprehensive winter sports travel insurance
- Modern equipment is hired from reputable outlets. Your ski tutor guide team accompany the group to give guidance to students during the fitting stages in addition to the shop technicians.
- 24 hour emergency contact number
- Backing of an ABTA and ATOL bonded company
To reduce your workload further, a comprehensive Safety Management Docu-mentation is an inclusive service available to our party leaders. This working document is relevant to all aspects of the tour. The format allows information pertaining to school rules to be easily included prior to its submission to gov-erning authorities.
Your personal team of ski tutor guides become part of your group for the week. Fully qualified and English speaking, they are accommodated with you and accompany the party throughout the pre-arranged evening entertainment pro-gramme. Resultant staff: pupil ratios are on average 1:4.
Daily briefs between staff members and the skiteam leader enable scheduled events and procedures to be updated and reiterated continually to ensure the smooth running of the tour.
All of our procedures and policies are annually audited by an external body in accordance with School Travel Forum standards. We are also proud to boast the learning outside the classroom badge.
Rest assured you are in safe hands when you place a booking with us
SIT BACK & RELAX—WE’VE GOT IT COVERED:
The weekly programme is led by your personal resort team allowing staff to join in the experience with the students stress free